MARKETING EXECUTIVE – 12 MONTHS FIXED TERM
• World class events, great team environment
• Maternity leave cover
As Marketing Executive on a fixed term basis, preferably starting in early November, your role will assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in developing and implementing the marketing and communications plans for events and effectively manage brands, ensuring consistency across all channels. In this varied role you will:
• Work collaboratively with agencies, media, production companies, designers, web developers and other suppliers as required.
• Create content and implement the social media strategy to support campaigns.
• Manage website content and oversee functionality.
• Work with the Graphic Designer to develop effective signage plans and alongside Event Managers to enhance visitor/exhibitor experience.
You will be tertiary qualified in Marketing or related field with experience in digital marketing, social media, database and website management. Most importantly though, you will be passionate about creating targeted content and building and maintaining credibility and influence with stakeholders. We are looking for a team player who can prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-changing environment and calmly deliver to deadlines.
For more information or to apply, please email Erin.Fairgray@nznfs.co.nz