Reporting directly to the CEO and as part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for providing financial management and business support to assist the strategic and business decision making in this fast paced and dynamic organisation.
Responsibilities will be varied and often changing, but primarily you will::
• Oversee all financial, accounting and payroll functions
• Assist the CEO and Board with strategic direction, goals & targets
• Identify and evaluate new opportunities to grow the business
• Compile forecasting, budgeting and financial trends
• Prepare all statutory and management accounts
• Undertake treasury functions including funds management
• Manage banking and insurance relationships
• IT management
• Oversee ticketing management
The successful candidate will be tertiary and CA/CPA qualified with experience in leading and motivating staff. Your ability to prioritise at a strategic level will be proven, as will your high level of numeracy and analytical thinking. Developing strong networks and business relationships is key, along with strong IT knowledge. Advanced communication skills are essential, as is the ability to present confidently on complex business or strategic issues. This opportunity may suit a person who has a proven career in a senior financial capacity and is ready to step in to their first CFO position.
If you desire to be part of a fast-paced organisation with a strong and positive team environment, we’d like to hear from you. An attractive remuneration package that includes a company vehicle and a six week annual leave entitlement will be offered to the person who can demonstrate the above.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be welcomed into a dynamic and unique team environment with great working conditions, please apply today by emailing your CV to Erin.Fairgray@nznfs.co.nz