Volunteers & Members
Whatever agriculture means to you, whether farming, food, equine, horticulture or viticulture you can play your part by joining the Society as a volunteer or a member.
Ever been inspired attending Fieldays, Equidays or The Transport and Heavy Equipment Expo? Love supporting your local community? Do you want to be part of world-class events? If you are considering volunteering for the Society, there’s no better time to sign up and be a part of the behind the scenes action. As a volunteer, you will be respected and supported in a fantastic team environment.
You will meet lots of great people, make lifelong friends, develop new skills and get involved in rewarding initiatives. Most of all, you get a real buzz from knowing you helped make a positive contribution by supporting the Society’s mission to give back to the community.
As a Volunteer you will receive:
• Access to the event you are volunteering at
• A volunteer uniform to wear during the event
• Access to the Volunteer Hub where you will meet lots of people, share meals, drinks and stories
• Job specific coaching/training
• Hospitability including drinks, food and special functions.
• An invitation to join the Society as a member after volunteering at two Society events
Who can become a member?
Membership is open to all our volunteers who have volunteered at two or more events. Membership is also open to the general public for a fee. All new membership applications are subject to review and approval by the New Zealand National Fieldays Society. There is no cost to volunteers who have volunteered at two or more Society events.